The Viavito Sina elliptical cross trainer is a stylish machine featuring a 9kg (19.8lbs) flywheel for smooth and quiet operation and has a stride length of 38cm (15″). Offering large, comfortable footplates and fixed and moving handlebars, the cross trainer guarantees enjoyable and effective, low-impact cardiovascular workout sessions. It integrates a dual colour backlit LCD display with KM/MI switch and has a wide selection of 20 programmes to keep you challenged and motivated. There are 32 levels of computer controlled magnetic resistance to let you adjust workout intensity and 4 user profiles. Heart rate measurement can be achieved through the hand pulse sensors or a wireless receiver with an optional chest strap.
- Flywheel: 9kg (19.8lbs) for Fluid Motion; 32 Levels of Computer Controlled Magnetic Resistance;
- Stride Length: 38cm (15″); 4 User Profiles; 20 Programmes to Help you Reach Goals Faster;
- Large, Comfortable Footplates; Dual Colour Backlit LCD Display; 4 User Profiles For Better Accuracy
- Metric & Imperial Swtich MPH/KPH; Wirelss Heart Rate Receiver (chest strap sold separately)
- Dimensions LWH:132 x 55 x170cm; Warranty 2 years parts & labour; Max User Weight120kg (18.9 stone)