The Under Armour Womens Hovr Sonic 2 in thsi Onyx White colorway is almost as light as a tempo shoe, but with more cushioning and a super-smooth transition, the UA HOVR Sonic has become an instant favourite for runners who like distances but want more flexibility. And as soon as your foot hits the pavement, you’ll know why we say UA HOVR cushioning feels like zero gravity-you won’t be sure your feet ever actually hit the ground.
- Neutral: For runners who need flexibility, cushioning and versatility
- Digitally Connected: UA’s Record Sensor technology tracks, analyses and stores virtually every running metric so you know exactly what you need to do to get better
- UA HOVR technology provides zero gravity feel to maintain energy return that helps eliminate impact step after step
- Compression mesh Energy Web contains and molds UA HOVR foam to give back the energy you put in
- Microthread upper with tonal, wave-like pattern dries fast and provides a breathable, compression-like fit that delivers lightweight directional strength and unmatched comfort to help you go the distance
- Ventilated midfoot panel increases breathability