Sit on a comfortable chair and get an excellent leg workout. Use while watching TV, reading a book or talking on the phone use it at work or home. Place the bike on a table and pedal with your hands to strengthen your wrists, arms, and shoulders. MagneTrainer uses a patented adjustable magnetic resistance system which provides ultra-smooth pedal motion in both the forward and reverse directions.
The MagneTrainer has more than twice the resistance range of the other magnetic pedal exercisers on the market making it an excellent choice for physical therapy as well as being perfect for home. The wide resistance range and smooth pedal motion makes it ideal for both therapy and healthy exercise. Great for exercise whilst working though if you want to use it under a desk check out our specially designed DeskCycle.
The MagneTrainer is quiet and durable and is made to last for many years it uses more expensive components than the other similar looking bikes a wider 4V belt, heavier duty pulleys and flywheels and high-quality flywheel bearings. The wider 38cm steel base keeps the bike stable when pedaling. The pedals have adjustable Velcro straps to accommodate most foot sizes with an on-board computer to record your duration, calculate virtual distance and calories.
For more accurate computing we have the MagneTrainer calibrated before leaving the factory enabling us to provide an online calculator which can track your calorie loss far more accurately than most home and many professional exercise machines do. We have optional add-ons which are sold separately these are specialist items designed to enhance the usability range of MagneTrainer. Accessories include Ergo-Handles extra large adjustable pedals, Quick-Release bolts, and medical pedals. See our separate listings for details
- Compact, lightweight professional grade arm and leg exerciser; 37cm/15 inch wide base and sturdy steel frame
- Patented magnetic resistance; More than twice the resistance range of the other magnetic pedal exercisers
- Ideal for home use while watching TV, on the phone or working. endorsed by therapists & fitness professionals.
- Adjustable Velcro straps on pedals to accommodate all foot sizes; pedals work with both feet and hands
- Accessories sold separately include – Ergonomic handles, extra large pedals, Medical Pedals.