The Rowing Machine SP Mr 010 of sports plus it is equipped with a maintenance free Turbinen Air Brake System with 8 levels of resistance settings to provide a very realistic and even professional rowing motion. The ball bearings Comfort Seat glides low noise over the high-quality aluminium splint. This helps to maintain a sophisticated and harmonious training in your own four walls. Thanks to the inclination training computers is the clearly visible LCD display Easy to visible from all angles. All important exercise data including training time, distance, strokes/min, Beats Total Approximate calorie consumption, are therefore allowing the throw to retain its original look at a glance. For constant and accurate pulse reading there is a 5 kHz Wireless Receiver in your computer. The data is transferred via chest strap (not included) Wireless measured and. The Rowing Machine is foldable and on the built-in wheels for easy transportation is perfect can also be found on small surface to store in the bottom of the buggy. Technical Data , ball bearing mounted Comfort rowing seat made of PU leather material , maintenance-free and Verschleißfreies Turbinen brake system ; Resistance can be in 3 positions Adjustable through the choice of verdrängten Air Flow; Wheels for easy transportation on the front base ; Large foot pedals with non-slip treads and safety strap , integrated base To Compensate, hinged for Space saving storage Tilt adjustable training computer with LCD display and display of: total rowing strokes, approx energy and calories burnt, impact frequency, impact frequency counter current training session, time, pulse, distance ; Automatic display ; with a built-in heart rate belt receiver for most 5 kHz chest straps (chest strap not included) , Max. User Weight: 150 kg Dimensions ; Dimensions when assembled: approx. 217 x 51 x 91 cm (L x W x H) ; when unfolded: approx. 140 x 51 x 144 cm (L x W x H) Weight Total weight: approx. 34.5 kg
- RESISTANCE: The resistance is generated by the maintenance-free air brake-system. The 8 air resistance levels create an realistic rudder pull, the harder you pull, the more resistance is generated.
- TRAINING: Training computer with LCD display provides data such as total number of strokes, calorie consumption, stroke frequency, time, pulse, distance.
- PULSE: Accurate & constant pulse measurement via uncoded 5 kHz chest straps. The pulse is transmitted wirelessly to the training computer (chest strap recommendation: SP-HRM-BLE-400).
- DETAILS: Ball bearing & comfortable rudder seat, high quality aluminium roller rail, user weight up to 150kg, dimensions approx. 217x51x96cm (LxWxH), folding dimensions approx. 140x51x144cm (LxWxH)
- QUALITY: The safety of the rower machine has been tested according to EN ISO 20957-1, EN 957-7; recommended floor protection mat SP-FM-200; Rower-Type SP-MR-010