- Powered by a 2.0HP motor, the ZR8 has a maximum speed of 16kph (10mph), which makes it ideal for both short, high-intensity sprints and long endurance runs. The intensity of the run can be further tailored by the 12 levels of electronic incline. The unique ZigTech cushioning system will take care of dispersing the impact energy across the length of the running deck, helping to protect your joints.
- To ensure you are kept motivated and challenged, the treadmill console can deliver up to 24 varied fitness programs designed by our master trainers to take you from a gentle jog to a mountainous hill climb, depending on how far you want to take it. To help you reach your fitness goal you can plug your mobile phone into the integrated speakers and blast out your favourite motivational tracks.
- The console will help you keep track of how you are progressing by providing detailed feedback on your calories burned, duration of the run, distance travelled, current speed, elevation and heart rate – using the integrated hand pulse sensor built into the hand rests.
- Even though the ZR8 is a relatively compact treadmill, it’s running area of 126 x 41cm is more than spacious enough for runners over 6’3″. The running deck has been rigorously tested to provide a maximum user weight of 120kg. To make the treadmill even more space conscious, the soft drop folding technology allows you to fold the running deck up when not in use.
- The ZR8 comes with a peace of mind Reebok 10-year motor, lifetime frame, and 2-year parts and labour warranty as standard. The treadmill comes with easy to follow assembly instructions and a dedicated Reebok UK freephone helpline and online chat, should you require any assistance.