An elliptical cross trainer is comparable to a treadmill in its exertion of leg muscles and the heart. Ellipticals produce an intermediate range of leg motion between that of stationary bikes and treadmills. Studies have found that the rate at which calories are burned on an elliptical trainer is similar to that on a treadmill. The large handles and footplates that are designed to offer a low-impact workout for both the upper and lower body together with improving cardiovascular function.
- LIMITED TIME SPECIAL OFFER
- Tubular steel frame makes this cross trainer sturdy and secure, Dual-direction forward and backward elliptical action Stride bars for upper body sculpting
- Front mounted flywheel for stability and compactness Heavy Fly wheel: 6kg for a more varied exercise
- Portable, easy to move on roller wheels. Pulse sensors on Handlebars, New hi-tech computer design with 5 display setting including time, distance, calorie, pulse and Speed.
- NO DELIVERY TO OUTSIDE MAINLAND UK INCLUDING THE BRITISH ISLES AND NORTHERN IRELAND