Demanding elliptical trainer with hand pulse monitor, training computer and an ergonomic design.
Space saving with a footprint of only 39.4″ x 24″.
The Klarfit Ellifit Basic 20 is an elliptical trainer that loves to run, and its high-quality design is offered
at an affordable price.
Thanks to a moderately small footprint, the exercise elliptical trainer will fit well into a home gym.
The grip rails provide a built-in heart rate monitor, which feeds live data to the training computer allowing
you to have more power over your workout. In addition to the pulse rate, the display also shows time, speed,
calories burned, as well as distance travelled, ensuring that all of your training objectives can be achieved.
Please note that the Klarfit Ellifit Basic 20 is delivered as an assembly kit, and installation takes approximately
30 minutes, depending on your level of technical skills. An illustrated manual as well as the necessary mounting
hardware are all included.
• Training computer functions: time, distance, speed, calories, pulse, scan
• Pedal system: 5kg flywheel with magnetic brake system
• Forward and reverse drive
• Non-slip treads
• Sturdy construction with sure grip guide / handrails
• Padded handles made of PU foam
• Training computer with LCD display and large buttons
• Sturdy frame
• Materials: steel, partially hard plastic
• Secure footing with ground protection
• Power: 2 x AAA batteries
• Suitable for up to 100kg body weight
• Cross trainer kit including training computer
• English operating and assembly instructions
• Footprint: 39.4 x 24 inches (W x D) (100 x 61cm)
• Height to the handlebars: 57.1 inches (145cm)
• Tread: 13 x 4.5 inches (33 x 11.5cm)
• Weight: approx. 55 pounds (25kg)
- Cross trainer with training computer and many features to organise and supervise the training session | Integrated pulse monitor for precise power control on the training computer
- Quick assembly thanks to detailed, illustrated assembly instructions | 8-step adjustable resistance | Floor casters for easy transport
- TÜV / GS certified safety | Training computer functions: time, distance, speed, calories, pulse, scan (alternating display) | Non-slip treads
- Pedal system: 5kg flywheel with magnetic brake system | Forward and reverse drive | Sturdy construction with sure grip guide / handrails
- Padded handles made of PU foam | Secure footing with ground protection | Sturdy frame