The JLL S400 Motorised Treadmill is a superior piece of equipment boasting a running area size of 135cm x 45cm great for all ambitious runners.
Digital Controller Technology allows the change of speed to feel smoother and safer and can be controlled with ease through the sensors built into the handrails.
This motorised treadmill is a step ahead of its rivals with a 5.5″ LCD display with adjustable brightness, Bluetooth wireless technology, 15 programmes and 20 level incline. The S400 is a really remarkable machine and a great investment for your health and fitness.
- 20 Level Incline
Accelerate your training and weight loss with the 20 level incline. Adjust your elevation with the incline buttons on the handrail for easy reach.
- 16-Point Cushion System
The cushioning system absorbs the impact during your training.
- Sensor built into the Handrails
Speed buttons and heart rate* sensor built into the handrails for extra safety.
Plug your iPod, iPhone or MP3 into USB interface, or use the Bluetooth wireless technology to stay motivated with your favourite music. Get rid of your earphones for incredible sound from the high powered speakers.
- Running Programs
This home treadmill comes with 15 pre-set running programs. The first three of the programs are programmable by yourself.
With the Heart Rate* Program, the motorised treadmill will sustain your desired heart rate by adjusting the running speed automatically.
- Digital Control Technology
Being digitally controlled this will allow for a smooth start speed of 0.3km/h (0.18 mph) and you can go up and down in speed by 0.1km/h.
* Heart Rate measured in PPM (Pulsations Per Minute).
- 4.5 Peak HP/2.5 CHP (Motor Output) – Top Speed of 16 KM/H – Running Area Size 135 cm (Length) 45 cm (Width)
- 15 Running Programs – First 3 Programs can be Customised – 20 Levels of Incline
- Monitor Displays: Time, Speed, Distance, Pulse and Calories – High Powered Speakers; Bluetooth Enabled with USB and AUX Port
- 16-Point Cushion Deck Absorption System – Maximum User Weight is 120 kg or 18.89 stone
- Home use only; 2 years parts and labour, 5 years motor cover and a lifetime guarantee on the frame. Speed ranges from 0.3 km/h to 16 km/h; Incline ranges from 0 to 20 levels