The IC400 ELITE Indoor Cycling bike is an advanced piece of exercise equipment ideal for those looking to challenge themselves harder.
This stationary bike is durable, smooth and quiet due to the fact it is belt driven.
- 20kg Flywheel
A heavy flywheel provides a smooth ride for longer periods of time replicating the forward momentum of a regular bike.
- Direct Belt Driven
The IC400 ELITE features a tough rubber belt used to transfer the power from the pedals to the flywheel, making it smoother, quieter and more reliable.
- Friction Resistance
The brake pad can be applied to the flywheel to create resistance. This makes the flywheel harder to spin and makes your workout more intense.
- 3-Piece Crank
The 3-piece crank system on the pedals make it stronger and more reliable. It’s heavy duty so you can be confident that it lasts longer.
- 6-Function Monitor
The large LCD monitor counts time, speed, distance, calories, odometer and pulse* thanks to the heart rate sensors built into the handlebars.
- Q-Factor: 153mm
Lowest seat height from floor: 94cm. Highest seat height from floor: 115cm
Max. Handlebars Distance from Seat: 57cm. Min. Handlebars Distance from Seat: 43cm.
Assembled Dimensions: 130cm (H) x 130cm (L) x 54cm (W).
Note: 150kg Maximum User Weight.
* Pulse measured in PPM (Pulsations Per Minute).
- Direct belt driven 20kg flywheel, adjustable friction resistance
- 3-Piece Crank, 9 vertical handlebar adjustment levels, 4 horizontal and 10 vertical seat adjustment levels
- Large 6-Function monitor displays time, speed, distance, calories, odometer and pulse (with targeted heart-rate)
- 12 Months home use warranty only
- Maximum User Weight: 150kg